Networking Event Facilitation
Running a networking event looks easy – that’s why so many people try to do it. Running an effective networking event takes a lot more skill and practice and this is what I excel at.
I've have been running large scale networking events for over 10 years now and have evolved different styles to suit different events. What is best for your event?
Round Table Networking
Ideal for between 50 and 100 delegates. Using an extremely carefully developed system, we ensure that every delegate gets to speak to all those present BUT with the minimum of fuss. Delegates are seated at round tables and after each set of mini-presentations go to another table in a series of co-ordinated moves.
- It works, that is why Dundee Chamber of Commerce asked me back time and again.
- It works, that is why FSB National Conference booked me to deliver the best possible event.
- It works, that is why Stirling Business Panel booked me every year to deliver.
- It works, that is why 100 delegates come to my events at one time.
Face to Face Networking –
Ideal for creating lots of buzz in the arena. Conferences and Exhibitions need to create lots of ‘Buzz’ and often run Speed Network sessions to attract and entertain delegates. When you
don’t know the numbers in advance, this style of networking is perfect. But I add my own little twist to ensure that every single delegate gets to engage with all participants. No sitting still with us!
- It works, that’s why NewStart Scotland ask me to officiate.
- It works, that’s why I delivered Network Scotland on behalf of the major network groups in the
- It works, that’s why I sold out our events time after time.
I can look after pre-booking, registration, delegates lists, venues………….whatever you need. To add some life and fun to your event, call me today on 01383 852931 to book the BEST Speed Network facilitator in the country.